Dr. Thu Do’s father was a jeweler and she grew up helping to make molds and jewelry. This unique upbringing gave her a lot of experience in casting gold which is very similar to the techniques used for making crowns in dentistry. Dr. Do also had interests in art and biology and how the body worked and she loved interacting with people. A career in dentistry was an obvious choice.
She started preparing early by attending a special high school for health professions and even worked as a dental assistant during her junior and senior years. Dr. Do completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Houston and graduated from the University of Texas Dental School in 1996. She practiced in the Houston area for many years before relocating to the Tampa Bay area. Always striving to improve, Dr. Do has completed thousands of hours of continuing education and additional training including formal courses on implant placement and oral surgery. Her objective is to provide lasting high quality dentistry and approaches treatment with the care she would deliver for family and friends. She is often acknowledged by her patients for having a gentle touch.
Dr. Do and her husband have two children, a boy and a girl. She spends her free time volunteering with her church and helping at her children’s school. She also loves anything having to do with health and fitness.
Our Palm Harbor Dental Practice offers high quality dental care and a unique patient experience. We provide comprehensive dental care in a warm, relaxing atmosphere delivered by a friendly and professional staff.
Thu Do, DDS
Amazing Expressions Dental Studio and Dr. Thu Do Are Committed To:
- Making our patients needs our top priority.
- Giving patients thorough assessments and recommendations for treatment.
- Respecting our patients and allowing them to make choices about their treatment.
- Creating a comfortable and relaxed environment for our patients.
- Communicating with our patients as we give them the best care, so that they understand all aspects of their treatment.
- Offering hygiene programs that comply with the latest techniques.
- Using the best quality materials and achieving the best clinical standards.
With this mission in mind, Dr. Thu Do would like to provide your dental care in and around the Palm Harbor area.